Thursday, September 13, 2012

By Request



I have a new all request broadcast, Fridays from 1-3 PM.
You can send me a request by going to
www.wosu.org

A the beginning of this project I expected a lot of Pachelbel Canon-Beethoven 5th-Eine kleine Nachtmusick-not that there's anything wrong with that!-
What a bloody snob am I!

Here's a sample of the request received so far.

Havergal Brian: Symphony 1 "Gothic"
Bizet: Pearl Fishers Duet ("Au fond du temple saint") with Caruso and Mario Ancona



Brahms: Piano concerto 2
Hildegard von Bingen: Ordo Virtuum
Shostakovich: Symphony 5
Dan Locklair: Symphony of Seasons




Wienawski: Piece de legende
Mahler: Piano quartet in a
Verdi: Si pel Ciel! (Otello)

Do I love my listeners or what?

For more info on By Request: www.wosu.org
 We stream worldwide

Fridays at 1 PM
What do YOU want to hear?

No comments: